Our saltwater swimming pool is available to members and guests for lap swimming, group exercise classes, water walking,
physical therapy and independent exercise.
Our Aquatics Center Features
- Heated saltwater chlorinated pool and hot tub
- Pool Temp: 83-85 degrees
- Spa Temp: 102-104 degrees
- The pool is 25 yards in length and 3.5 feet deep
- We offer 4 swimming lanes; 36 laps or 72 lengths equal one mile.
Our Aquatics Center Guidelines
- Health standards require showering before using the pool or spa. This helps us maintain good sanitation and water clarity.
- Lane sharing is suggested during busy pool times.
- Lanes may also be utilized for physical therapy and personal training at any time. Please be sure to check with the instructor to see if it is possible to share the lanes.
- There is a variety of pool equipment available for member use. Please return pool equipment to its designated space after use.
- The pool area closes 15 minutes prior to the facility closing to allow time for showering and changing.
- For safety guidelines, please refer to the pool and spa rules posted in the pool area and included in your member handbook.
- The pool is maintained daily by a certified pool operator and is regulated by the Chatham County Health Department. It is sanitized by means of a saltwater filtration system.
- A chair lift is available for individuals needing assistance accessing the pool. Please read guidelines posted on the chair lift before use.